“Darwin Project is part survival game, part battle royale, and it mixes both of these genres into a fun and unique combination” – IGN
Darwin Project is a free-to-play multiplayer online battle royale game that takes place in the Northern Canadian Rockies and pits 10 participants against each other in a fight to the death. With over 10,000 reviews, the game still holds a commanding 9/10 on Steam and has been praised by RPS, IGN, Digital Trends, and others.
The game provides a “living bridge” between the players and spectators throughout the “Show Director”. Whether they’re voting on which player deserves a death-defying heal or which zone to nuke, it’s time for spectators to become active participants in the manhunt!
About the Tournament:
CALLING ALL CHAMPIONS (Charity Ambassadors)
- Turn your viewers into players with community tournaments
- Seamless tournament integration into your channel
- Play & promote Darwin Project during 8 week tournament run
- Install, educate, and promote GameOn Tournament Extension
- Create tournaments directly from your Twitch page
DOUBLE PLUS QUARTERS UP:
- Acting as single point of contact between GameOn, players, & charities
- Provide ambassadors with social media support from charities and partners
- Set up of donation site as well as prize sourcing
- Guaranteed donations provided to all charities involved in the event
- Creative assets used to market and promote the program